The Scourge of Hunger in the U.S. and the World
Over 41 million people in the U.S. reported not having enough to eat in 2021. Globally, too, hunger has risen to record levels. The World Food Program estimates 811 million people are currently confronting hunger. In this EconoFact Explains video we look at the factors driving the increase in worldwide hunger, and highlight research on economic policies that can help address this scourge.
- Food Inflation in the U.S. and Abroad
- Who Does Not Have Enough to Eat in America?
- The Spike in Global Hunger
- What Is Driving the Increase in Food Prices?
- The Pandemic Drop In Food Insecurity Among Families With Children